Clubhouse Guest Services
City of Owatonna
Job Title:Clubhouse Guest Services
Department: Parks and Recreation
Division: Brooktree Golf Course
Immediate Supervisor:Clubhouse Manager
Direction of Others:None
Education, Training, and Experience Required:Must be 18 years of age, minimum. Preferably have some experience in customer service, food service, or guest services.
Work Performance/Areas of Responsibility:
- Serving customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Answering the phone in a timely and courteous manner
- Booking tee times by phone and in person
- Checking in golfers and assigning rental carts
- Setting up carts, storing carts, including washing carts on a daily basis
- Serving customers at the concession counter, including preparing food when necessary
- Stocking and re-stocking of all concession items throughout the work day
- Maintaining a clean clubhouse, including the kitchen, dining area, pro shop and bathrooms.
- Filling and sanitizing water jugs on a daily basis
- Perform Ranger duties on the course when needed
- All other duties that apply
Conditions of Employment
This is a position with scheduled shifts including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
In compliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act the following represents the Physical and Environmental Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers, handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, talk or hear, sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to seventy-five (75) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.