LIFEGUARD TRAINING CLASSES
Cost is $175.00 (includes all books)--class must be paid for at the time of registration. Lifeguard Class registration is available immediately. Call 507-444-4321 with questions or to register
Lifeguard Training: March 20-24, 2013
- March 20 (Wed): 2:45-5:45pm
- March 21 (Thurs): 3:00-9:00pm
- March 22 (Fri): 3:00-9:00pm
- March 23 (Sat): 7:30am-4:00pm
- March 24 (Sun): 10:30am-4:30pm
Lifeguard Training: May 7-11, 2013
- May 7 (Tues): 3:00-8:30pm
- May 8 (Wed): 3:00-8:30pm
- May 9 (Thurs): 3:00-8:30pm
- May 10 (Fri): 3:00-8:30pm
- May 11 (Sat): 8:00am-4:00pm
Lifeguard Training Pre-requisites
>Participant must be 15 at time class begins.
>You are required to attend all the scheduled dates and times of the class to pass.
>Swim 300 yards continuously (non-stop) performing 100 yards front crawl, 100 yards breaststroke, 100 yards either front crawl or breaststroke.
>Swim 20 yards, pick up 10 pound brick from 10 feet of water and return it back 20 yards using only a kick, holding brick with 2 hands on the chest.
***You will not receive a refund if you do not attend or pass the class.