THERAPEUTIC RECREATION MEMBERSHIPS
Membership Includes the following:
- A mailed newsletter six times a year providing a calendar of trips, special events, weekly scheduled activities, and program information (the news letter is also available online (click here to see newsletters).
- Bus transportation to Night Club activities for members residing within city limits, for minimal fee.
- Experienced Park and Recreation staff facilitating programs and events.
- Access to other resources and agencies such as A.D.D., Special Olympics, various disabilities support groups, and more who advocate for persons with disabilities.
- "In Home Registration" for adult members living independently who need assistance reading the newsletter and registering for activities.
- $45.00 fee for adults and teens provides a 6 month membership in weekly programs (weekly programs are:
- Teen Club, LIFE Group, Night Club, and Monday Bowling League). Additional 6.5% sales tax has been included on all fall/winter program fees and member dues.
- Scholarships and financial assistance available upon request.
- Discounts for membership at the West Hills Tennis & Fitness Center