Is the Pool Open Today
The River Springs Water Park will be opening for the 2013 season on Friday, June 7, 2013. 2013 season pass books and individual season passes are available at the Park and Recreation office at 540 West Hills Circle.The River Springs Water Park will be closing for the season on Sunday, August 25, 2013.
Check the Parks and Recreation Cancellation Website page for River Springs Water Park program cancellations, late opening or closure information or other cancellation/postponement information.
- The River Springs Water Park will NOT OPEN for open swim or any offered program (except morning lap swim) if the “feels like” temperature is colder than 70 degrees.
- River Springs Water Park Lap Swim/Water Walking Program will take place when the feels like temperature is 60 degrees or warmer (pending inclement weather). The decision for cancelling the Lap Swim/Water Walking will be made at 5:30am.
- The River Springs Water Park will
closefor at least ½ hour if lightning is visible and/or thunder is heard in the area.
- Closing decisions will be made at least 45 minutes prior to the scheduled facility opening or program time (when possible).
- Weather related closings may be re-evaluated for re-opening later in the day pending weather conditions.
- Decisions made on weather related closings will be posted and announced in the following areas:
- Parks and Recreation Cancellation Hotline: 507-444-4321, ext. 2
- Parks and Recreation Cancellation
- Signs will be posted on the
admissionsand main entrance windows if we are open or closed
- Follow us on Facebook by becoming a fan of the 'River Springs Water Park' page